Goldberg & Osborne has the experience you need if you have been injured in an accident due to the fault of another. For over 20 years, we have been serving the Glendale, Arizona area helping injured victims like you to receive the compensation they deserve.
The party at fault could be a doctor (malpractice), an individual who caused a car accident, or a manufacturer producing defective toys. A variety of injuries and, unfortunately, even some deaths can be the result of someone’s fault.
The law firm of Goldberg & Osborne is dedicated to helping our clients recover the compensation they deserve for their injuries. If you have suffered any of the following types of injuries, Goldberg & Osborne can help you too.
- Personal injury
- Catastrophic injury
- Assault injury
- Auto injury
- Aircraft injury
- Workplace injury
- Construction injury
- Brain injury
- Malpractice injury
- Wrongful death
Why Choose Goldberg & Osborne?
- Experience – Goldberg & Osborne has practiced personal injury law for 23 years in Arizona, settling over cases 60,000 for our clients. Our firm has recovered over 2 billion dollars for our clients’ personal injuries ranging from slip and fall accidents to medical malpractice.
- Hometown Lawyers – Our firm is the largest personal injury law firm in the state of Arizona. We have several offices throughout the state, including our Glendale office. We will even come to your home or office to provide you with individual attention and face-to-face interaction. Additionally, our knowledge of the Arizona legal system allows us to give you effective representation in the courtroom.
- BBB membership – The Better Business Bureau granted us accreditation every year since 1995!
- Focused – Personal injury law has been our focus since 1989. We have ample knowledge and experience in this specific area of law.
- Quality & Compassion – Our compassionate attorneys are dedicated to helping victims recover compensation for their injuries. At Goldberg & Osborne, we will handle your case so that you can focus on making a full recovery: emotionally, physically and financially. We will aggressively seek justice for the pain and suffering you have endured, providing quality service until your case is settled or won.
Contact a Glendale, AZ Injury Attorney Today!
If you want to pursue your case, you must act now! In the State of Arizona, there is a period of time in which you may file a lawsuit or you will be unable to seek compensation. It is urgent that you contact a Glendale personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Simply call 1-800-THE-EAGLE (1-800-843-3245) or fill out our online case form for your free, no obligation evaluation. We work at no cost until we win your case!
Glendale, AZ Office Location
Glendale Personal Injury Law Office
Goldberg & Osborne
Phone: (623) 362-1800
URL of Map