|Office: Tucson Litigation Office and Personal Injury Department
School: Arizona State University (Undergraduate)
University of Arizona School of Law
Kristin Schriner is a Tucson native. In 2002, she graduated Cum Laude from Arizona State University. Prior to law school, she lived in Encinitas, California, where she worked with emotionally disturbed adolescents and foster youth as a Mental Health Counselor.
Ms. Schriner has been a member of the State Bar of Arizona since 2008 and a member of the State Bar of California since 2011. She is admitted to practice before Arizona and California state courts as well as the United States District Court of Arizona.
Ms. Schriner currently works as an attorney with the firm’s Tucson Litigation office. During her time at Goldberg and Osborne Ms. Schriner has participated in five complex product liability trials and has considerable experience drafting and arguing complex pre-trial motions as well as taking and defending expert depositions.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Schriner attended the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law and graduated in 2008 with a Juris Doctorate. While in law school, Ms. Schriner was a member of University of Arizona’s ABA National Moot Court team and was a finalist in the National ABA Super Regional Moot Court Competition. Ms. Schriner was awarded First Place in Appellate Brief Writing and Oral Advocacy, and the F. Britton Burns Moot Court Award for highest scores in Oral Advocacy in the Moot Court Competition. Ms. Schriner was a finalist in the University of Arizona’s Jenckes Closing Argument Competition and received an award for Excellence in First-Year Oral Advocacy. Ms. Schriner was also member of the Moot Court Editorial Board, a Volunteer Lawyers Program Advocate, a member of the Law Women’s Association Steering Committee, and a Rule 38(d) certified law student in the Domestic Violence Clinic.
Professional Membership and Activities:
- Member of the American Association for Justice, 2009.
- Member of the Arizona Association for Justice, 2009.
- Member of The Attorneys Information Exchange Group, 2009.
- Board member of Attorney Information Exchange Group Young Lawyers Committee, 2015.
- Member of the Pima County Bar Association, 2008.
- Board member of the Pima County Young Lawyers Division until 2014.
- Volunteer Lawyer’s Program, Guardianship Clinic Volunteer.
Publications and Presentations:
- Products Liability Foundation: Case Selection, Discovery and Experts, Arizona Association for Justice, October 2015.
- The Path of Least Resistance in a Consumer Product Case: Blame the Parent. AIEG VOICE, Fall 2015.
- Experts on Experts: How to Prepare, Defend, and Attack Experts in Complex Cases, AIEG Webinar Presentation (2015).