If You’ve Been Injured, We Can Help
With more than 23 years of personal injury experience, Goldberg & Osborne is the largest personal injury law firm in Arizona and has the most certified personal injury specialists in the state.
Nationwide, Goldberg & Osborne has recovered over $2 billion dollars in compensation for our clients. We can help if you or someone you love has suffered injury or illness from any of the following:
- Auto accidents. Our car accident lawyers serve Glendale, Phoenix, Mesa, Tucson, and the rest of Arizona.
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries, surgical mistakes, cancer misdiagnosis, and nursing home or hospital negligence.
- Serious side effects from dangerous drugs, including Yaz-Yasmin-Ocella, Vioxx, Crestor, Ephedra, Seroquel, Fentanyl, Remicade, Strattera, Accutane, Reglan, Paxil, Fen-Phen, and many others.
- Exposure to toxic substances such as asbestos, welding rods, lead poisoning, and the BP oil spill. Injuries from toxic substances may also include birth injury, damage to the brain or nervous system, and many types of cancer.
- Personal injury. If you have been in an accident due to the fault of another individual, manufacturer, or business, you may be entitled to claim monetary compensation.
Goldberg & Osborne Will Protect Your Rights
Our expert attorneys will safeguard your rights and help you recover the compensation you deserve from those responsible for your injuries. At Goldberg & Osborne, we treat every client with care and respect and make it our mission to, guide you in your pursuit of justice.
Please note: The longer you wait to contact an attorney after an accident or injury, the more difficult it will be to obtain a successful outcome in your case. If you’ve been injured, don’t delay – Contact Goldberg & Osborne now for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our Glendale personal injury attorneys.
Contact a Glendale Personal Injury Attorney Today
Protect your right to compensation. Contact Goldberg & Osborne to discuss the details of your accident before you speak with the insurance company.
- Call us: 1-800-THE-EAGLE (1-800-843-3245)
- Contact us online: Fill out our convenient online case form for a free, no obligation consultation.
When you become one of our clients, you can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With 21 offices throughout Arizona, including a convenient Sun City office, we likely have a location near you.
Remember, you pay no fees or costs until your case is settled or won!